A capsule wardrobe is a series of garments and accessories that all work together to create a series of different outfit options. With a capsule wardrobe you'll save wardrobe space, make better shopping choices and minimise your environmental impact. So how do you build a summer capsule wardrobe?
1. Start with good quality basics (mainly separates)
2. Add tops that match your bottoms
3. Add more pieces that can be dressed up or down with a change of shoes or accessories.
4. Add dresses or jumpsuits for occasion wear
5. Add outer layers (capes are great for summer)
6. Finish with accessories, light-weight scarves, jewellery and shoes
When you have a wardrobe filled with pieces that all work together. You'll always have something to wear!
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?