There is something magical that happens the moment you slip our Janice faux-wrap dress on. For starters, you cannot help but do either a full twirl or a slight swish of her tiered skirt. But beyond this, it's the feeling that you know you'll stand a little bit taller when you're wearing her, no matter what the pair of you are getting up to that day or night.
Janice is the same shape and fabric as our best-selling Shelly gingham dress from last season. She works a treat with sneakers as a casual weekend option but she also dresses up beautifully for lunch out with the girls or a day at the office.
Check out @irismaystyle showing us how this dress will take you through to autumn with a blazer, belt and boots. And @shellyhorton1 on The Today Show this week working it back with a belt and wedges.
Here are SYTL HQ we've been playing around with even more options:
1. Wear with our Karen blazer in Paris Pink. Harness the power of pink with this outfit "completer".
2. Wear with our Kirsten cape in black - monochrome is always on trend and a cape is a good alternative when it's still warm.
3. Wear with our Cate shirt in raspberry tied around the waist - this will have people guessing as to whether you're wearing a skirt or a dress.
4. Wear with our Rachael cami in raspberry underneath for a pop of colour in the v-neck. Hint: wear the cami backwards so that it sits horizontally across the chest.
5. Wear with our Jodie denim jacket (re-stocking soon) for a weekend look with sneakers.
Tell me, is Janice in your wardrobe? How are you wearing her?