Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Bec Fing Designs
- Bec Fing Designs create hand-painted Home Decor. From lampshades, to tablecloths, tea towels, cushions and hanging art, she has it all.
2. Grace Under Pressure by Tori Haschka
- Grace Harkness looks like she has it all – two beautiful children, four cookbooks under her belt and an idyllic beachside home. But add another baby on the way, a spouse that is nowhere to be seen and a relentless list of things she ‘should’ be doing, and Grace is starting to unravel.
3. Every Outfit the podcast
- After spending years dispensing bitchy fashion commentary on their viral Instagram account Every Outfit on Sex and the City, Every Outfit podcast was born - hosted by Chelsea Fairless and Lauren Garroni.
4. How to organise your wardrobe
- Want to organise your wardrobe but don’t know where to start? Nikki breaks down how to organise your wardrobe into three simple steps.
5. Nine Perfect Strangers
- Based on the Liane Moriarty novel of the same name, this was the first COVID “pilot” show filmed in Australia (Byron Bay hinterland) in 2020.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE