Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Marvell Lane - This fantastic Australian swimwear company for busty ladies has just released its first lingerie range and it’s simply stunning.
2. The New Hustle by Emma Isaacs - Emma believes we don't have to work harder; we just need to work better. In fact, we can slash our hours, take shortcuts and still get more done - without feeling depleted. By becoming more intentional and reimagining the way we work, we can rewrite the old work rules and reinvigorate our lives.
3. Don't Give a Fifty Podcast: Let's Do This! - We love this podcast - it's a weekly hangout with two regular 50ishers Mel and Tricia, who aren’t prepared to put on the handbrake just yet. To them, 50 is the youth of old age, they help to cut the crap, be who you are and enjoy the ride.
4. How to fix annoying sleeves! - Are your sleeves always falling down … @what_brook_wore shares her sleeve hack.
5. The News Reader on ABC Iview - An unconventional relationship in a world on the cusp of change; a star newsreader and an ambitious reporter join forces in a ruthless 1986 newsroom, as events unfold that will change their lives.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE