Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Rackmagic Rack - We are loving our Rack magic rack - a foldable clothes rack that is not only functional, it looks great too!
2. Separate Bathrooms podcast - Cameron Daddo, alongside his wife Alison, chat about the journey of their 30 year marriage. They chat about the highs, the lows, and all of the lessons learnt in-between.
3. People Like Her by Ellery Lloyd - She has an easy life - but makes a living from pretending otherwise. She has a husband who hates the spotlight - but can't step away. She has a million followers who adore her - but one who wants her to suffer. She hasn't realised her family is in danger yet - but she will.
4. Why we need to talk more about menopause and peri menopause - Join Nikki as she discusses peri-menopause - a topic that is talked about by few but affects many.
5. The Last Letter From Your Lover on Netflix - Based on a Jojo Moyes novel, The Last Letter from Your Lover depicts a journalist who sets out to solve the mystery of a secret affair after finding a trove of love letters from the 1960s.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE