Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Christmas Day outfit ideas with @chasingcait_stylecoach - Need some Christmas day outfit ideas? Look no further than this video by Caitlin from @chasingcait_stylecoach. We are loving festive colours and sequins just as much as her this festive season!
2. What Are You Wearing Podcast featuring Nikki - Nikki debunks every rule for dressing "age appropriately" with hosts Tamara Davis and Deni Todorović. "It's all about dressing for your attitude not your age."
3. Arty's Artisan Sweets! - Look no further than Arty's Artisan Sweets to see what we will be eating this festive season! All of their products are hand made in small batches from their home base in Paddington Brisbane. Did we mention they are the perfect gift?
4. You're Doing it Wrong by Kaz Cooke - You’re Doing it Wrong is an outrageous tour through the centuries of bonkers and bad advice handed down and foisted upon women, told as only Kaz Cooke can – with humour and rage, intelligence and wit.
5. New Sex and the City on Binge - And Just Like That – a new chapter of Sex and the City, follows Carrie, Miranda, and Charlotte as they navigate the complicated reality of life and friendship in their 50s.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE