Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Throwback party wear with @trinnywoodall - It’s Sequin Season! They are timeless and guaranteed to make you smile - check out Trinny’s party collection as she takes us through her festive party wear over the years!
2. FRANKiE4 Socks with purpose - All profits from FRANKiE4 socks go directly to supporting sick kids and their families through Brainchild Foundation’s 'The Better Tomorrows' Program. This program provides much-needed funding for therapy, tuition, and emergency support.
3. Sheppard’s Christmas song - Sheppard has just released their very own Christmas song – Christmas without you. It is definitely making us get into the festive mood.
4. Christmas Feasts and Treats by Donna Hay - Donna Hay makes Christmas cooking and entertaining so easy, with this collection of over 200 easy, delicious, reliable and totally fabulous Christmas recipes to make, enjoy and give over the festive season.
5. Love Hard on Netflix - It’s the season of the cheesy Christmas movie and we’re here for it.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE