Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. @Julessebastian's fave blazers - We are loving this video where Jules Sebastian shows us her top five blazers… they really are wardrobe workhorses.
2. You and Me on Vacation by Emily Henry - We loved Emily Henry’s debut novel, Beach Read and can’t wait to get stuck into this one.
3. Sabbia Co mineral bb cream - We are loving this BB cream from Gold Coast skincare company Sabbia Co. It has such a light glowy finish but can layer for more coverage.
4. Nikki interviewed on Amber Daines’ The Politics of Everything podcast - On this episode Nikki discusses body image - a topic rife with expectations, taboo, nuance and even debate.
5. The Olympics - How amazing is it to see Aussie athletes doing their best on the world stage. We have loved watching the women's swimming team smash it!
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE