Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Three different shoes to wear with straight jeans - @chasingcait_stylecoach shows us how to style sneakers, ankle boots, and long boots with straight jeans! We love nothing more than a classic jeans and boots look in winter!
2. Workin' Moms season 5 on Netflix - We can't get enough of season 5 of Workin' Moms. Maternity leave is over and it's time for four moms to return to work while navigating kids, bosses, love, and life in modern-day Toronto.
3. Seven Days in June by Tia Williams - Seven days to fall in love, fifteen years to forget and seven days to get it all back again... From the author of The Perfect Find, this is a witty, romantic, and sexy-as-hell new novel of two writers and their second chance at love.
4. Lady Startup Stories podcast with Sarah Andrews - Sarah Andrews had spent her life searching for purpose. Until one day scrolling the internet, she found her answer: a run-down cottage in Tasmania. It was secluded, overlooked the sea and needed some love. Join Sarah as she discusses how she turned this cottage into Australia’s Most Sought-After Airbnb.
5. Kate and Kole Jewellery - We can't get enough of hand-made Australian jewellery brand Kate and Kole. We are especially loving their Tiny Letter necklaces.
For more follow us on Instagram HERE