Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Shape tips with @styledbysally - In this style hack, Sally from @styledbysally shows us some great ways to style a generous bust + short waist.
2. Super Sprinkle Chocolate - We can't get enough of this chocolate by Super Sprinkle. Why not brighten someones day by making it a hundred, thousand times sweeter.
3. Sunshadow podcast on Audible - Welcome to Brisbane, Queensland. It’s 1970, and Australia’s 'Sunshine State' is a land of mown lawns, beer and pumpkin scones. But underneath this buttoned-down conservativism, the state is awash with dirty money that runs through a network of corrupt cops. This audile series is a searing crime thriller from BAFTA and Emmy® Award winning producers.
4. Well Hello by Annabel Crabb and Leigh Sales - In their first book together, Crabb and Sales discuss kindness, success and failure, and not taking yourself – or others – too seriously, with a liberal sprinkling of fairy wrens, granny pants, show tunes, creative insults, diabolical mum bags and CLANGs.
5. Sex Education on Netflix - Socially awkward high school student Otis may not have much experience in the lovemaking department, but he gets good guidance on the topic in his personal sex ed course -- living with mom Jean, who is a sex therapist.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE