Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. 30 Days of Denim with @bycaitlinanne - In this style hack, Caitlin from @bycaitlinanne shows us how to use the rule of thirds to create balance in an outfit!
2. Sally Williams Beauty - All our fave skincare products are now online - if you've been looking for Eye Envy, it's here. If you're in Brisbane Sally offers an amazing range of treatments.
3. No Place Like Home by Caroline Overington - Shortly after 9.30 in the morning, a young man walks into Surf City, Bondi's newest shopping complex. He's wearing a dark grey hoodie and a bomb around his neck. Just a few minutes later he is locked in a shop on the upper floor. And trapped with him are four innocent bystanders.
4. Every Night of the Week by Lucy Tweed - Every Night of the Week, is a cookbook for people who don't like hard-and-fast recipes, by food and recipe writer, stylist and Instagram genie Lucy Tweed.
5. Maid on Netflix - Single mother Alex turns to housecleaning to make ends meet as she escapes an abusive relationship and overcomes homelessness to create a better life for her daughter, Maddy.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE