Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Tie tops with @what_brooke_wore - In this style hack, Brooke from @what_brooke_wore shows us how to wear a tie bust dress (or top) without flashing your bra.
2. What are you Wearing podcast - Stylist and activist Deni Todorović and Mamamia’s Head of Lifestyle, Tamara Davis, are bringing you the podcast for your wardrobe. Join them every Thursday for fashion tips and styling suggestions that work for everybody’s needs.
3. The Cabo Club Float - Make your home feel like an island resort with The Cabo Club signature floats. Float in ultimate comfort in the water or relax on the green.
4. Not All Diamonds and Rose by Dave Quinn - For the first time in the ultimate reunion, the ladies of The Real Housewives dish on the iconic moments you've never forgotten and the off-camera drama you've never seen before. From flipped tables to thrown tiki torches, from Atlanta to Beverly Hills, this book is the definitive story of the Real Housewives.
5. One Of Us Is Lying on Stan - Based on Karen McManus’s bestselling debut novel, this is the story of what happens when five strangers walk into detention and only four walk out alive. Everyone is a suspect, and everyone has something to hide.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE