Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Scenes From A Marriage (Binge) - We love this adaptation of Ingar Bergmann's 1973 Swedish TV miniseries about a marriage falling apart.
2. The Younger Wife by Sally Hepworth - Tully and Rachel are murderous when they discover their father has a new girlfriend. The fact that Heather is half his age isn't even the most shocking part. Stephen is still married to their mother, who is in a care facility with end-stage Alzheimer's disease.
3. Brené with Brett Goldstein live at the ALC Festival - In this episode, host Brené Brown talked with Brett Goldstein – writer, comedian, producer, and Emmy Award-winning actor about the vulnerability and humanity behind comedy, bands, The Muppets and much more.
4. The @stylingyou 2021 denim short edit - The denim short is to summer what the denim jean is to winter - a wardrobe essential that opens up so many no-brainer outfit opportunities.
5. Bonita Collective has us excited for Christmas! - We are in love with Bonita Collective's Christmas decor! Pre-order tablecloths, tea towels, napkins, aprons and more!
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE