Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Dress? Or skirt and top? With @chasingcait_stylecoach - In this style hack, Caitlin from @chasingcait_stylecoach shows us how to style a pair of separates that can be worn together to look like a one piece.
2. A Beginners Guide to Fake Tanning with You Beauty - The cooler weather is almost behind us and boy are we keen to shed our jumpers and trackies! But for those of us who want to emerge from our winter cocoon as beautiful golden butterflies, it's time to whip out the fake tan!
3. The Truth About Her by Jacqueline Maley - The Truth About Her by Jacqueline Maley is a timely novel about ethics, journalism and motherhood. ... Through Suzy, and drawing on her own experience as a journalist, Maley explores the moral implications of journalism, writing and casting someone as the unwilling subject of a story.
4. Bedourin Traders - Our new Peregian favorite! We can't get enough of Bedourin Traders located in the heart of Peregian Village. They have such a beautiful range of lifestyle pieces and homewares – best of all you can shop online.
5. Squid Game - In this new viral favorite, hundreds of cash-strapped players accept a strange invitation to compete in children's games. Inside, a tempting prize awaits — with deadly high stakes.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE