Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Four easy ways to style your white tee & blue jeans - In this style hack, Andri from @andriparlettstyle reminds us that so many fabulous looks can be made simply from jeans and a white tee!
2. Apples Never Fall by Liane Moriarty - From the #1 New York Times bestselling author Liane Moriarty, comes a novel that looks at marriage, siblings, and how the people we love the most can hurt us the deepest in Apples Never Fall.
3. Daring To Fly by Lisa Millar on Audible - "There are significant moments in life that you only really appreciate long after they have passed ... And then there are moments that are so magnificent you understand in an instant that they need to be treasured because the universe is offering you something truly inspiring."
4. Ronnie & Co Planners - Ronnie & Co 2022 planners now available for pre-order - plus they have all-new accessories.
5. Morning Wars returns for season 2 on Apple+ - Morning Wars gives us an inside look at the modern workplace through the lens of the people who help America wake up. It pulls back the curtain on early morning television, and shows us what really goes on!
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE