Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. Never underestimate the power of a ‘Tiny Tweak’ - In this style hack, Caitlin from @bycaitlinanne shows us how changing one small element of an outfit can change its whole style.
2. Don't Give a Fifty Podcast featuring Nikki - On this episode of Don't Give a Fifty, Nikki speaks to hosts Mel and Tricia about embracing the many shapes and sizes of women.
3. Vigil on Binge - We can't get enough of Vigil! The mysterious disappearance of a Scottish fishing trawler and a death on-board a Trident nuclear submarine bring the police into conflict with the Navy and British security services.
4. Beautiful World, Where Are You by Sally Rooney - “Maybe we're just born to love and worry about the people we know, and to go on loving and worrying even when there are more important things we should be doing." This new novel by Sally Rooney, the bestselling author of Normal People, is sure to capture your heart.
5. Wandering Folk - We can't get enough of Wandering Folk - crafted for everyday adventures. They have such an amazing range of picnik eskys, rugs, pillows and glassware - everything you need to picnic in style.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE