Here's what we're loving this week.
From style hacks, to podcasts, books, movies/tv shows and small businesses, there is always something new to discover.
1. How to 'tuck' correctly - In this style hack, @styledbysally shows us great ways for short torsoed people to tuck their tops in!
2. Cold Heart (ELton John, Dua Lipa) PNAU Remix - We are obsessed with this beat at the moment!
3. ‘Tis the season for a picnic - do it in style - We cant get enough of Wandering Folk - crafted for everyday adventures. They have such an amazing range of picnik eskys, rugs, pillows and glassware - everything you need to picnic in style.
4. Twenty Years Later by Charlie Donlea - In this gripping, fast-paced new standalone thriller by Charlie Donlea, a TV news host sets out to uncover the truth behind a gruesome tale of sex, betrayal, and murder twenty years after the investigation was abandoned in the wake of 9/11.
5. The Chair on Netflix - At a major university, the first woman of color to become chair tries to meet the dizzying demands and high expectations of a failing English department.
See you next week with more recommendations... For now enjoy!
For more follow us on Instagram HERE