Styling You Shop
Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer EBook
Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer has you sorted on the dreaded "what to pack" question for your next trip.
What you'll find in the 66-page e-book:
- Simple tips to help you plan and pack for any travel destination or situation.
- What clothing, footwear and accessories should take up most space in your suitcase?
- How to minimise your essential beauty product kit.
- Which extras should you invest in to make your trip away less stressful?
- Specific capsule travel wardrobe advice and examples for multiple destinations.
- Advice for domestic getaways - weekends away, a beach holiday, road trips and conferences.
- Advice for international getaways - northern hemisphere spring, summer, autumn, winter, tropical and sub-tropical island destinations.
- Advice for what to wear on a flight - short and long haul.
- Why travel insurance is as essential as your passport.
- A printable checklist to help you pack and plan your next trip.
(After you checkout, your download will be available on the confirmation page, and the download link will also be sent to you via email).