Customer Service Manager
Styling You The Label creates non-boring basics, made in Australia, for you!
We're a team of pioneers, not afraid to challenge the status quo. We're clever and curious, ready to find a solution to every problem. And, above all, we've got heart! We care about our community, we treat our customers as individuals and provide them a safe place to be creative.
We are passionate about creating an exceptional customer experience, and so are on the lookout for a superstar to join our team. Working part-time, Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm, this role will take a lead in customer service across all touch points, including our retail shopfront in Paddington and online store.
You will have:
- Proven customer service experience in a retail/sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer literacy and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience with Shopify ecommerce platform
- Experience utilising Xero for accounts processing, desired
- A natural inclination for problem solving and not be afraid to pick up the phone
Please note we will be closed from December 24 to January 1 inclusive, however would love our superstar on board before Christmas for onboarding and training, to really get stuck in from January 4.
If this sounds like you, we'd love for you to send your resume and cover letter to our HR partner, Club Sandwich HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please include a brief outline of a difficult customer service situation you've found yourself in and how you resolved it.**