We've taken great lengths to help you make your online purchase with as much confidence as possible. We've photographed our pieces on six different models of different sizes, shapes and heights. We've videoed the pieces on those models. We've also included each garment's measurements as well as the models' measurements. Please take the time to read the descriptions on each product and get out your tape measure to measure where the garment would sit on you.
**If you get your order and it’s not quite right for you, email email@example.com to request a refund within 30 days of your full-priced purchase. In your request, you must state the reason/s why you are returning a garment. We do not process exchanges.
- Purchased the wrong size? Click on the product to see if your size is still available and buy to secure, then follow the steps below to send the incorrect size for a refund.
- If you buy in store with us at our pop-up shops and wish to return an item, this must be done within 7 days for a store credit. We will not refund an item that has been tried on in store unless it's faulty.
- Garments bought during a discounted promotion or clearance sale cannot be returned for a refund.
- There are no returns available on beauty products.
We must be notified within 30 calendar days from receipt of your order that you require a return. To be eligible, the item/s must be unworn, with tags still in place. There must not be any makeup stains or perfume odours on the item/s. If a returned item is found to have odours or stains on it, we will only refund less a drycleaning fee of $20 per item. If the item is completely unsellable we will not refund at all.
FLAT-RATE $8.95 RETURNS
Once you've emailed us for a returns approval explaining why you would like to return a purchase, click HERE to lodge and pay for your return with Australia Post for a flat-rate fee of $8.95 from anywhere in Australia.
- Fill out the returns form included with your online purchase. Include this with your return. Failure to include this will delay our ability to process your return.
- Print off the Australia Post label and stick it on the original packaging. (It’s best if you turn the satchel inside out.) Then, drop the package off at your Australia Post Office, or a red post box, and that’s it - you’re done!
- If not using our flat-rate returns service, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once we receive your item/s, we will inspect it, then refund via your original method of payment. If purchased in a pop-up store, we'll issue you with a store credit to that value.
Full terms and conditions HERE.