Beth denim skirt
The denim skirt will always be a staple in my wardrobe but I want my denim skirts to be super comfortable, not only in the body of the skirt but also around the waist. The Beth denim skirt ticks all the required comfort boxes. There is no digging in at the waistband. How good is that?
Because of the very generous stretch situation, you can wear the Beth on the waist or hip. The choice is yours.
I call this a long/short skirt. It's longer than a denim mini skirt but by keeping the length above the knee, it's just right for wearing with slides, sneakers and wedges.
Can we talk about the contrast side panelling that offers all kinds of figure flattering illusion-creating sorcery? I mean, hello! Fun and fresh. The frayed hem steps down at the back - this is for coverage but also for interest.
Oh, and did I mention that there is a special SY button at the front and a SYTL leather patch at the back? It's in the details, darrrling.
Below is a chart that shows the sizing of this garment, as measured from seam to seam, from waist to hem or as marked. Grab a tape measure and use it to help guide which size is right for you.
Please also check out our Sizing page for tips, general sizing information and photos of each of our models. If you click on your size below, the model for that size will show up on your screen.
Bec (usually size 8) is wearing size 8. She is 167cm tall. Her bra size is 12B (86cm); waist 80cm; hip 94cm.
Jasmine is (usually size 8-10 and is currently 7 months pregnant) is wearing size 12 to wear over her bump. She is 158cm tall. Her bra size is currently 12D (99cm); waist (what waist? she said!) 98cm; hip 105cm.
Karen is (usually size 12). She is 161.5cm tall. Her bra size is 12G (102cm); waist 83cm; hip 100cm
Nikki (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 166cm tall. Her bra size is 16D (109cm); waist 99cm; hip 115cm.
Stacey (usually size 16) is wearing size 16. She is 179cm tall. Her bra size is 16DD (107cm); waist 96cm; hip 119cm.
Jess (usually size 18-20) is wearing size 18. She is 180cm tall. Her bra size is 38F (111cm); waist 94cm; hip 125cm
Made in China.
72% COTTON, 23% POLYESTER, 3% VISCOSE, 2% ELASTANE
This garment is designed to fade and lose colour. Cold machine wash separately before wear. Avoid contact with white or light colours. Do not bleach, soak or rub. Line dry inside out in shade. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Dry cleanable (P)
We are a small business but pride ourselves on getting your orders out to you as soon as possible - because we know you will want to wear our designs as soon as possible.
Every Australian order made before 12noon on a business day will be sent via Australia Post Express Post that day. Disclaimer: in super busy/launch times, this will always be our aim but we may not physically be able to achieve this. We thank you for your patience.
Express shipping is free on all orders over $200. We don't offer a regular shipping alternative because we've found in the past that items just take too long to get to you.
Shopping and live Internationally? Please email email@example.com for a quote for your country. Any exchanges requested can be sent to you but with a further shipping charge applied.
We've taken great lengths to help you make your online purchase with as much confidence as possible. We've photographed our pieces on six different models of different sizes, shapes and heights. We've videoed the pieces on those models. We've also included each garment's measurements as well as the models' measurements. Please take the time to read the descriptions on each product and get out your tape measure to measure where the garment would sit on you.
If you get your order and it’s not quite right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange or refund. (There are no returns or exchanges available on beauty products or sale items.)
Please note - if you buy in store with us at our pop-up shops and wish to return an item for refund, you need to bring the item/s in store for the refund to apply to your original method of payment.
Whether shopping in store or online, we must be notified within 30 calendar days from receipt of your order that you require an exchange or receipt. To be eligible for either, the item/s must be unworn, with tags still in place. There must not be any makeup stains or perfume odours on the item/s.
FLAT-RATE $8.95 RETURNS
Click HERE to lodge and pay for your return with Australia Post for a flat-rate fee of $8.95 from anywhere in Australia.
- Simply print off the label and stick it on the original packaging. (It’s best if you turn the satchel inside out.) Then, drop the package off at your Australia Post Office, or a red post box, and that’s it - you’re done!
- Otherwise, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Email email@example.com with your request for an exchange. Please include your Order Number in the subject of your email.
- Please note your exchange request may be unavailable when we receive your returned item. If this is the case, a refund or store credit will be offered.
- The only way to guarantee the size you need is available to you is to make a purchase on the day you request an exchange. When we receive your returned item, we'll refund you to the original method of payment.
- Enclose the completed returns form that was sent with your order when you send back your item/s.
- When we receive the item/s, we will inspect the garment and process a refund if it meets our assessment conditions mentioned above.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for a refund. Please include your Order Number in the subject of your email.
- Fill out the form enclosed with your order and include it when returning the item/s.
- Once we receive your item/s, we will inspect it, then refund via your original method of payment.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping to return items. Use our $8.95 flat-rate shipping option. Otherwise, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Full terms and conditions HERE.