Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer e-book
Nikki Parkinson from Styling You's latest e-book, Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer (How to Plan For Your Next Escape), has you sorted on the dreaded "what to pack" question for your next trip.
What you’ll find in the 51-page e-book
- Simple tips to help you plan and pack for any travel destination or situation.
- What clothing, footwear and accessories should take up most space in your suitcase?
- How to minimise your essential beauty product kit.
- Which extras should you invest in to make your trip away less stressful?
- Specific capsule travel wardrobe advice and examples for multiple destinations.
- Advice for domestic getaways – weekends away, a beach holiday, road trips and conferences.
- Advice for international getaways – northern hemisphere spring, summer, autumn, winter, tropical and sub-tropical island destinations.
- Advice for what to wear on a flight – short and long haul.
- Why travel insurance is as essential as your passport.
- A printable checklist to help you pack and plan your next trip.
For more information, visit HERE.