Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer EBook
Confessions of a Reformed Over-Packer has you sorted on the dreaded "what to pack" question for your next trip.
What you'll find in the 66-page e-book:
- Simple tips to help you plan and pack for any travel destination or situation.
- What clothing, footwear and accessories should take up most space in your suitcase?
- How to minimise your essential beauty product kit.
- Which extras should you invest in to make your trip away less stressful?
- Specific capsule travel wardrobe advice and examples for multiple destinations.
- Advice for domestic getaways - weekends away, a beach holiday, road trips and conferences.
- Advice for international getaways - northern hemisphere spring, summer, autumn, winter, tropical and sub-tropical island destinations.
- Advice for what to wear on a flight - short and long haul.
- Why travel insurance is as essential as your passport.
- A printable checklist to help you pack and plan your next trip.
(After you checkout, your download will be available on the confirmation page, and the download link will also be sent to you via email).
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to work out what size you are in Styling You The Label. That's why we photographed our pieces on each size we're stocking. We've also included each model's measurements as well as each garment's measurements on each product listing.
TIP: Whenever you're shopping for clothes online, it's a good idea to keep your tape measure handy and have your own measurements written down somewhere (maybe in the Notes on your phone) so you can easily look them up and compare them with that listed on our product pages.
We've included at generic size chart below. This is what our patterns have been developed from. Please use this as a guide only and read each individual product listing, which take into account fit/stretch and the shape of the garment, and whether any of our models have sized up or down for a better fit.
Please note: the below chart is different from the charts shown on the individual product pages. Those charts are measurements of the garments themselves (across the body or length from seam to seam).
Our models are mostly wearing the size they'd normally wear; there are a few variations on this but they are included on each product listing. It may not necessarily mean that you size up or down accordingly as it may be because of the shape of the garment and that model's individual size.
Bec (usually size 8) is wearing size 8. She is 167cm tall. Her bra size is 12B (86cm); waist 80cm; hip 94cm.
Kim (usually size 8/10) is wearing size 10. She is 164cm tall. Her bra size is 14C (89cm); waist 75cm; hip 87cm.
Jasmine is (usually size 8-10 and is 7 months pregnant in our photos) is wearing size 10. She is 158cm tall. Her bra size is currently 12D (99cm); waist (what waist? she said!) 98cm; hip 105cm.
Brooke is wearing size 10. She is 163cm tall. Her bra size is 12D/14C (101cm); waist 80cm, hip 99.5cm.
Karen is (usually size 12). She is 161.5cm tall. Her bra size is 12G (102cm); waist 83cm; hip 100cm
Nikki (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 166cm tall. Her bra size is 16D (109cm); waist 99cm; hip 115cm.
Susan (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 174cm tall. Her bra size is 36D (107cm); waist 98cm; hip 110cm.
Jayanita (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 161cm tall. Her bra size is 16F/G (108cm); waist 103cm; hip 108cm.
Stacey (usually size 16) is wearing size 16. She is 179cm tall. Her bra size is 16DD (107cm); waist 96cm; hip 119cm.
Jess (usually size 18-20) is wearing size 18. She is 180cm tall. Her bra size is 38F (111cm); waist 94cm; hip 125cm
Jo (usually size 18) is wearing size 18. She is 169cm tall. Her bra size is 16F (110cm); waist 95cm; hip 125cm.
Please email email@example.com if you'd like more information about sizing on our garments.