Raelene mid wash denim jean
Denim jeans SHOULD feel comfortable to wear. They should mould your shape but feel like you're wearing tracky pants. They should not dig in when you sit down. They should work all kinds of magic on your legs. Our dig-free denim will do all of that.
The Raelene is our longer leg - or full-leg style and is ideal for you if you have longer legs or purposely want to cuff a jean. The leg shape is a slim leg, so not as fitting around the calve and ankle as a skinny leg jeans but tapered all the same.
Importantly the denim is super stretchy and lightweight with a dig-free waistband. These are a year-round denim jean. You may need thermals underneath for the height of winter but for most they will work as is.
It's important with super-stretch denim that you buy firm, otherwise within a few hours of wearing, your jeans will start to fall down. Size down if you're between sizes. The good news is, our firm will still feel comfortable.
This is one of two washes we have in both our Raelene and our Jude cropped denim jean. A mid wash is a more casual alternative to a dark wash. It offers a great contrast for darker tops and tees.
Shop Raelene full-length dark-wash denim jeans HERE.
Shop Jude cropped dark-wash denim jeans HERE.
Oh, and did I mention that there is a special SY button at the front and a SYTL leather patch at the back? It's in the details, darrrling.
Below is a chart that shows the sizing of this garment, as measured from seam to seam, from waist to hem or as marked. Grab a tape measure and use it to help guide which size is right for you.
Please also check out our Sizing page for tips, general sizing information and photos of each of our models. If you click on your size below, the model for that size will show up on your screen.
Bec (usually size 8) is wearing size 8. She is 167cm tall. Her bra size is 12B (86cm); waist 80cm; hip 94cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 69cm.
Brooke (usually size 10) is wearing size 10. She is 163cm tall. Her bra size is 12D/14C (101cm); waist 80cm, hip 99.5cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 69cm.
Karen (usually size 12) is wearing size 12. She is 161.5cm tall. Her bra size is 12G (102cm); waist 83cm; hip 100cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 65cm.
Nikki (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 166cm tall. Her bra size is 16D (109cm); waist 99cm; hip 115cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 73cm.
Stacey (usually size 16) is wearing size 16. She is 179cm tall. Her bra size is 16DD (107cm); waist 96cm; hip 119cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 70cm.
Jess (usually size 18-20) is wearing size 18. She is 180cm tall. Her bra size is 38F (111cm); waist 97cm (17 weeks pregnant); hip 125cm. Measurement from ankle to top of thigh is 81cm.
Made in China.
8oz Mid wash denim enzyme washed.
72% COTTON, 23% POLYESTER, 3% VISCOSE, 2% ELASTANE.
This garment is designed to fade and loose colour. Cold machine wash separately before wear. Avoid contact with white or light colours. Do not bleach, soak or rub. Line dry inside out in shade. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Dry cleanable (P).
We are a small business but pride ourselves on getting your orders out to you as soon as possible - because we know you will want to wear our designs as soon as possible.
Every Australian order made before 12noon on a business day will be sent via Australia Post Express Post that day. Disclaimer: in super busy/launch times, this will always be our aim but we may not physically be able to achieve this. We thank you for your patience.
Express shipping is free on all orders over $200. We don't offer a regular shipping alternative because we've found in the past that items just take too long to get to you.
Shopping and live Internationally? Please email email@example.com for a quote for your country. Any exchanges requested can be sent to you but with a further shipping charge applied.
We've taken great lengths to help you make your online purchase with as much confidence as possible. We've photographed our pieces on six different models of different sizes, shapes and heights. We've videoed the pieces on those models. We've also included each garment's measurements as well as the models' measurements. Please take the time to read the descriptions on each product and get out your tape measure to measure where the garment would sit on you.
If you get your order and it’s not quite right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an exchange or refund. (There are no returns or exchanges available on beauty products or sale items.)
Please note - if you buy in store with us at our pop-up shops and wish to return an item for refund, you need to bring the item/s in store for the refund to apply to your original method of payment.
Whether shopping in store or online, we must be notified within 30 calendar days from receipt of your order that you require an exchange or receipt. To be eligible for either, the item/s must be unworn, with tags still in place. There must not be any makeup stains or perfume odours on the item/s.
FLAT-RATE $8.95 RETURNS
Click HERE to lodge and pay for your return with Australia Post for a flat-rate fee of $8.95 from anywhere in Australia.
- Simply print off the label and stick it on the original packaging. (It’s best if you turn the satchel inside out.) Then, drop the package off at your Australia Post Office, or a red post box, and that’s it - you’re done!
- Otherwise, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Email email@example.com with your request for an exchange. Please include your Order Number in the subject of your email.
- Please note your exchange request may be unavailable when we receive your returned item. If this is the case, a refund or store credit will be offered.
- The only way to guarantee the size you need is available to you is to make a purchase on the day you request an exchange. When we receive your returned item, we'll refund you to the original method of payment.
- Enclose the completed returns form that was sent with your order when you send back your item/s.
- When we receive the item/s, we will inspect the garment and process a refund if it meets our assessment conditions mentioned above.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for a refund. Please include your Order Number in the subject of your email.
- Fill out the form enclosed with your order and include it when returning the item/s.
- Once we receive your item/s, we will inspect it, then refund via your original method of payment.
You are responsible for paying for your own shipping to return items. Use our $8.95 flat-rate shipping option. Otherwise, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Full terms and conditions HERE.