You know we spend a lot of time and effort choosing the perfect fabrics for Styling You The Label, and we know you will love our latest addition, bengaline.
Our manufacturers call it bengaline "miracle" fabric, and here's why.
- fabulous stretch recovery due to its elastane content
- comfy wear due to the stretch and the breathable fabric
- no sagging or bagging at the knees or bottom
- retains colour due to the nylon mix
- smart tailored appearance for wear after wear, wash after wash
- wash and wear - pop into the washing machine
- no need to iron as this fabric doesn't wrinkle
What is bengaline fabric?
It's a woven fabric comprising of viscose, nylon and elastane. This combination gives great colour fastness from the nylon, ease of movement and wear with the elastane, and breathability from the viscose. Easy to launder, and no ironing required too!
Is it breathable?
Yes, due to the viscose content of the fabric.
How do you wash and care for it?
Pop your bengaline fabric garments into your washing machine on a cold gentle cycle, take out the machine and hang to dry, no ironing required! This fabric is incredibly durable and will last you years if treated correctly.
Why do you recommend bengaline for everyday life and travel?
Bengaline is perfect for all occasions from family adventures to date night to work and everyday life. It's great for travel as it doesn't crease nor need ironing, and can be easily styled up or down.
You'll look as good at the end of the day as you did at the beginning with this super stretch wash and wear fabric, as this miracle fabric allows for easy movement whilst retaining its polished look and feel.