Unlock Your Style
My book - Unlock Your Style - will take you through a step-by-step process to finding confidence through your style.
It starts with our mindset. It’s not about dressing for a certain age. It’s not about waiting for the next 5kg. It’s about feeling good right now. Today.
I shares my style stories – perms, scrunchies and taffeta frocks are very much up for discussion.
And I give you concrete advice and help on how to edit your wardrobe so it works for you, how to shop for clothes that you’ll actually wear and feel fabulous in and how to gain that all-important change-room confidence with every purchase.
On the beauty front, I dish out skincare, makeup and hair tips – all with a busy woman in mind. We don’t have time for fuss but we want to feel pretty damn good.
Unlock Your Style is not about bombarding you with so-called style rules. It’s about helping you feel confident in your style choices – because when you feel confidence in those choices you can face whatever that throws at you.
This is a book for a girlfriend, a sister, your mum – any woman in your life who is looking for a boost.
**All copies of Unlock Your Style bought through the Styling You Shop will be signed by me. Please enter UNLOCKYS for free shipping on this item.
We want to make it as easy as possible for you to work out what size you are in Styling You The Label. That's why we photographed our pieces on each size we're stocking. We've also included each model's measurements as well as each garment's measurements on each product listing.
TIP: Whenever you're shopping for clothes online, it's a good idea to keep your tape measure handy and have your own measurements written down somewhere (maybe in the Notes on your phone) so you can easily look them up and compare them with that listed on our product pages.
We've included at generic size chart below. This is what our patterns have been developed from. Please use this as a guide only and read each individual product listing, which take into account fit/stretch and the shape of the garment, and whether any of our models have sized up or down for a better fit.
Please note: the below chart is different from the charts shown on the individual product pages. Those charts are measurements of the garments themselves (across the body or length from seam to seam).
Our models are mostly wearing the size they'd normally wear; there are a few variations on this but they are included on each product listing. It may not necessarily mean that you size up or down accordingly as it may be because of the shape of the garment and that model's individual size.
Bec (usually size 8) is wearing size 8. She is 167cm tall. Her bra size is 12B (86cm); waist 80cm; hip 94cm.
Kim (usually size 8/10) is wearing size 10. She is 164cm tall. Her bra size is 14C (89cm); waist 75cm; hip 87cm.
Jasmine is (usually size 8-10 and is 7 months pregnant in our photos) is wearing size 10. She is 158cm tall. Her bra size is currently 12D (99cm); waist (what waist? she said!) 98cm; hip 105cm.
Brooke is wearing size 10. She is 163cm tall. Her bra size is 12D/14C (101cm); waist 80cm, hip 99.5cm.
Karen is (usually size 12). She is 161.5cm tall. Her bra size is 12G (102cm); waist 83cm; hip 100cm
Nikki (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 166cm tall. Her bra size is 16D (109cm); waist 99cm; hip 115cm.
Jayanita (usually size 14) is wearing size 14. She is 161cm tall. Her bra size is 16F/G (108cm); waist 103cm; hip 108cm.
Stacey (usually size 16) is wearing size 16. She is 179cm tall. Her bra size is 16DD (107cm); waist 96cm; hip 119cm.
Jess (usually size 18-20) is wearing size 18. She is 180cm tall. Her bra size is 38F (111cm); waist 94cm; hip 125cm
Jo (usually size 18) is wearing size 18. She is 169cm tall. Her bra size is 16F (110cm); waist 95cm; hip 125cm.
Please email email@example.com if you'd like more information about sizing on our garments.
We've taken great lengths to help you make your online purchase with as much confidence as possible. We've photographed our pieces on six different models of different sizes, shapes and heights. We've videoed the pieces on those models. We've also included each garment's measurements as well as the models' measurements. Please take the time to read the descriptions on each product and get out your tape measure to measure where the garment would sit on you.
**If you get your order and it’s not quite right for you, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund within 30 days of your full-priced purchase. In your request, you must state the reason/s why you are returning a garment. We do not process exchanges.
- Purchased the wrong size? Click on the product to see if your size is still available and buy to secure, then follow the steps below to send the incorrect size for a refund.
- If you buy in store with us at our pop-up shops and wish to return an item, this must be done within 7 days for a store credit. We will not refund an item that has been tried on in store unless it's faulty.
- Garments bought during a discounted promotion or clearance sale cannot be returned for a refund.
- There are no returns available on beauty products.
We must be notified within 30 calendar days from receipt of your order that you require a return. To be eligible, the item/s must be unworn, with tags still in place. There must not be any makeup stains or perfume odours on the item/s. If a returned item is found to have odours or stains on it, we will only refund less a drycleaning fee of $20 per item. If the item is completely unsellable we will not refund at all.
FLAT-RATE $8.95 RETURNS
Once you've emailed us for a returns approval explaining why you would like to return a purchase, click HERE to lodge and pay for your return with Australia Post for a flat-rate fee of $8.95 from anywhere in Australia.
- Fill out the returns form included with your online purchase. Include this with your return. Failure to include this will delay our ability to process your return.
- Print off the Australia Post label and stick it on the original packaging. (It’s best if you turn the satchel inside out.) Then, drop the package off at your Australia Post Office, or a red post box, and that’s it - you’re done!
- If not using our flat-rate returns service, please ensure that you use a trackable shipping service and/or consider registered post. If a package does not reach us safely, we may be unable to complete the exchange or refund.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once we receive your item/s, we will inspect it, then refund via your original method of payment. If purchased in a pop-up store, we'll issue you with a store credit to that value.
Full terms and conditions HERE.